Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scott turns 35!



I don't feel 35. OK, yes I do; I have 5 kids, a pretty serious job, and as I'm preparing to run a half marathon, I'm FEELING IT!! For breakfast my wife made me a delicious, nutritious shake consisting of: Organic: Kale, carrots, celery, yellow bell pepper, beets, banana, blueberries, squash, and bean sprouts, along with some ice and Kefir. Yum diddlyumptious. Oh, and a Soy/Bran/Chocolate cupcake. Hurray! (I guess she wants me to live a long, healthy, and colon cancer free life!) Thanks baby!! Last night we had a great party with the Getz, the Grants, and the Qureshis. First we went to Don Corleone Pizza in Sterling, VA, and then over to the Perils of the Lost Jungle mini golf in Reston. It was AWWWSUM!!

5 comments:

Swell DJ Productions said...

Brutus! Happy Dirty-Thirty Fifth Birthday! I can't wait to see you in OBX! Love Dave

Unknown said...

If you're gonna drink a shake like that, at least eat a VitaBrownie...which actually tastes like delicious and chocolatey!!

April Cobb said...

Happy, happy birthday, Scotty dear. I do not envy your new diet/lifestyle. But I honor your dedication. Good luck on the half marathon. We ran one once without training. Jay and I BOTH felt the pain later.

Terrys Rock! said...

I love you guys! If we still lived there, Christian and I would have said cheers and downed one with you. Yes, it would have been quite amusing for Luci and Bella, that would have been half the fun. We hope all is well in Hansen world. We really miss all of you.

abhau Family said...

Holy Crap, Scott! You look as old as I feel!

Which means you don't look very old at all! Hope things are going well for you and I am glad that you are so much older and wiser than I am...

Happy Birthday
Jake